Thursday 10 March 2022

Safari So Goody

 Morning all.  How about something different for the Galz this week.  Over on the Cardz4galz Challenge we are looking for 'Zoo or Safari Animals'.  I bought this fabulous set from Le Petite Market (yes, them again - I'm obsessed) but I wanted it to look girly instead of boyish.  I used peach coloured background paper to try and achieve this.  I still think it could be unisex but I'm chuffed with the result.




My dark green colour was a little hard to blend out on the jeep but I think it gives a sort of camouflage look so I left it as it was (well, that's my excuse anyway). On a plus point all the papers were from my scrap stash and the tiny binoculars have been in my tin for about 15 years.

OK, over to you guys.  

Thanks for reading. 

Love Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant background papers and layout to showcase your safari animals Dawn,your colouring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these cute images, great card. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card Dawn, a super image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cute card!! Those tiny binoculars are perfect for this too!!

    ReplyDelete