Monday 14 March 2022

Blue, Purple and Yellow

 Morning all.  This morning over at Make My Monday we have a colour combo for you.  Jackie has chosen 'Blue, Purple and Yellow'.  Thank you Jackie.  It's not a combo I would have purposely put together but it's perfect for a set of papers I've got.

Do you ever really fall in love with patterned paper and then find yourself at a loss as to what to do with it?  I found a pad a few months ago at The Works and just had to have it.  The deep colours of the irises on the paper really spoke to me.  Of course, as soon as I got it home it immediately shut it's trap and I was stuck for ideas! Until Jackie set this challenge that is.




Isn't that iris gorgeous?  The pad is a 12x12 so some of the papers have patterns that would dominate a card.  So why not let them do just that.  I cut out the iris and layered it up for dimension. I'm am so pleased with how it turned out.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  I'd love to see your colour combo creations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with one of my fav flowers. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Iris love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card. I had to buy this paper pad as well. lol Have a great day. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, a beautiful fussy cut Iris.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card! You really make the three colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Dawn, this card is stunning! I absolutely adore how you used your new paper. It's perfectly done. Hope you are doing well, my friend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card and the Iris is absolutely beautiful-I love Iris flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete