Thursday 1 September 2022

Simply the start of the chaos

 Morning all.  So, September is upon us already and I know that the mince pies are already in the shops.  It's time to start preparing for the Christmas chaos by getting our cards started.  OK, I know some of you started at Easter and I've been doing this challenge all year but I refuse to get serious about it until the end of August.  We are easing you in gently over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge by keeping things 'Clean and Simple' this month.  I'm grateful, to be honest, as I'd just come back from a few days away and had to throw this one together at the last minute.


I probably should have used glitter card for the holly but I didn't have any green left.  

OK, you have a month to join in so there is no excuse.  Please pop over and see what the DT have come up with.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment: