Monday 12 September 2022

Life is better with Friends

 Morning all.  I was so pleased with the lovely entries on my 'back to school' theme at Make My Monday but all things must come to an end and we move on to the new top of 'friendship'.  I already had a sentiment (from an Etsy company called Colorspacecutfiles) printed out.  Sometimes, when I'm printing digital stamps I add extra files to the sheet so as not to waste card.  Quote files are always a good filler.



I just added the sentiment to some pretty papers I had already put together from scraps.  The only other thing was the sweet little brad heart to finish it off.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Dawn, such a super sentiment, I'll have to check that company out.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete