Thursday 8 September 2022

Baby Galz

It is my turn to choose today's topic over at Cardz4galz and, once again, I have no recollection of choosing it.  Oh well, apparently, I want to see your 'Baby Girl' projects please.

As you know, if you are a regular reader, I'm on a mission to sort my craft room out so, once again, I've pulled a very old topper from my stash.  The hardest part was finding some papers to go with it.  It's frustrating when you can't find the right shade of red.  I've got hundreds of red backing papers.  How hard can it be?


You have to admit red and orange are not your typical baby colours.  I really like how it turned out though.  And I have the added bonus of using another one of my many bits of stash.

Please pop over and join it.  I would love to see your baby galz.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, i love the colours but then i always prefer non traditional baby colours.

    ReplyDelete