Tuesday 20 September 2022

To Stress or to Distress

 Morning all.  Today's challenge at Cardz4guyz is 'distressing'.  Not my usual style and I did stress a bit about what to do.  I was over thinking it a bit.  To be fair, the situation in my craft room at the moment is less than ideal.  We have made some plans - watch this space - which will seriously restrict my craft space.  I'm in the process of reducing my stash and finding suitable storage solutions for what remains. I'm also hoping that being more choosy about what to keep will help me focus on what I want to create.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed by everything I have.  I spend more time sorting it out than actually creating.  Anyway, less stress and more distress.


In the end I just used a distressing tool on the edges of my paper and kept the layout very simple.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  Also, if you have any brilliant storage solutions I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

  

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you stressed over this challenge!!! But girl your sure rocked it!! And you made nautical which is my favorite card theme!! Perfection!! Your card is sure to inspire others to play along with our new "distressing" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete