Tuesday 6 September 2022

The wrong sort of bowling

 Morning all.  We are looking for your 'sports and hobbies' on this week's Cardz4guyz projects.  

I'm on a mission to organise my craft room at the moment (yes, I know. Again!) I've put all my little toppers and ephemera in a drawer together and I found this guy in amongst some stuff I've had printed for ages.


I had a whole set of these sporting characters from Crafts u Print.  It's about time he got used.  I've got a matching lady too. I just popped him onto one of my pre-made card fronts and he was done.

I was on my way to a junior cricket match one evening and had to pass the local bowling green.  I was approached by a gentleman who asked me if I was interested in bowling.  I had to tell him I only bowled overarm as I made my way to the cricket pitch next door.  I'm not sure if he was relieved or disappointed!

OK, let's see what the guyz in your life get up to in their spare time.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. A fun card Dawn,this image would be perfect for a friend who spends most afternoons at the bowling green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, one thing's for sure, he was probably speechless! Love the cheerful bowling gentleman on your card and the gorgeous papers you used on your background. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee...love this ole codger!! Sure to bring a smile to some guy's face!! You have given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "hobby//sports" challenge (#C4G304) over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, a fun image and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun card, love the layoutx

    ReplyDelete