Monday 15 January 2024

New...anything really

 Okay, on to my second DT card of the day.  At Sparkles Monthly Challenge we have the theme of 'New'.  Think new baby, new job, new home etc.  Last year I bought a lovely set of digital stamps from Rachel Vass Designs on Etsy (her shop only has one item in it at the moment so I think she may be taking a break). My set was perfect for new home cards and I've made several.  Well, now I've made another.


I love the simplicity of the design and just added a little colour and a heart brad.  OK, let's see what's new with you.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. I love this Dawn - that striped background offsets the house image so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new home card -love the striped p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete