Wednesday 10 January 2024

New Year, New Stash

 Sorry I'm a day late.  I had a lousy migraine yesterday. I hope you are ready for a new challenge and I hope you all had new stash for Christmas.  This week, at Cardz4guyz we would like you to use your new stash on a project.  Now, living on a narrow boat, we have very little space for new stuff so I didn't get anything crafty at Christmas so I found a paper pad that I hadn't used before.  Not exactly new but definitely unused so new in a way. Here's what I created with it.


I already had the sentiment printed out.  I think it came from Baer Designs on Etsy but I'm not sure (apologies if I've got that wrong).  I just added a die cut and some card candy to finish it off. It's a pity this image has a tea pot on.  If it was a coffee pot it would be ideal for my coffee addict husband.

Ok, let's see all your new stuff.  Make me jealous.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


No comments:

Post a Comment