Tuesday 23 January 2024

No Balls Please!

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4guyz today we are looking for 'no ball sports'.  This is such a good theme for the guyz in your life so I'm expecting a large number of entrants (that means you). This one was so easy for me as my nephew, Charlie, is now old enough to be allowed his first fight.  He's been training as a boxer since he was very young.  We aren't keen on the idea of him fighting to be honest, but the training keeps him fit and disciplined.  It also helped with his appalling eating habits as diet is very important to his fitness. He literally ate nothing but plain chicken and pasta, no sauce, before.


Although we are trying to be supportive of him as he loves the sport, we were a bit relieved when his first opponent backed out of a match.  This is the card I made for him.  I used a cricut cut file and he loved it.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x 



3 comments:

  1. Great card - those boxing gloves are really effective!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect personalised card,love the boxing gloves.I can understand the misgivings though.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boxing gloves...I so agree with you about the relief...I remember the feeling from when our son was fighting!! But those gloves are perfect for a masculine card!! As always you are offering great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "No Balls Sport" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G339

    ReplyDelete