Saturday 27 January 2024

Take it away Madonna!

 Sorry this is a day late.  I've been laid low with a migraine for a couple of days. Better late than never - I hope.  Over at The Alphabet Challenge we are over to 'V for Vogue'.  I know you're all singing it in your head - at least the echoing bit.


The image I used is a Hunkydory Christmas one but I've hidden the snowflakes under the heart to make it a birthday card.  It's probably the only fashion type thing I'd got but I'm pleased with how it turned out.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the fabulous image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful piece of fashion, I absolutely love your red dress! In combination with the golden shoes I'm sure it would be an eye-catcher at every party. The bling you've added in form of gemstones and the golden heart is just right for your card, and so is your choice of background papers - the red one is perfect to match your main motif, while the silver/grey swirls in the background seem to resemble a magical night out. I think it's also a great idea to frame each layer with a black border, it really makes your main motif stand out while connecting it to the card base.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete