Monday 26 February 2024

Baby it's FOLD outside

 Morning all. Over at Make My Monday we are looking for 'Fun Folds'.  I don't usually bother so much with these cards but I've been following Sam Calcott at MixedupCrafts on Youtube and she makes them look so easy. She's got so many amazing tutorials I really suggest that you pop over and give her a watch - then pop back and join in our challenge, obviously.



I created this one for one of my work friends who is due to have a baby girl soon. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. WOW fabulous baby card and fold and love how it looks when closed too-I always check out Sams videos too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun fold Dawn and a sweet image for the mum-to-be - she will love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete