Thursday 1 February 2024

It's Kraftmas!

 Can you believe it's February already or are you finally happy that the seemingly endless January is over?  Either way we are happy to have a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. We are looking for projects using Kraft card please.  I'm really pleased with this as I think Kraft Christmas cards can look really contemporary.  I've paired mine kraft card with pink and white and added some glittery snowflakes.


I used some of the offcuts of the patterned paper left from my previous bird card.  It's not Christmas paper but I don't think it really matters as it's obviously a Christmas Card.

Sparkles Christmas Challenge is a monthly challenge so you've got a whole month to show us your Krafty creations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment: