Thursday 22 February 2024

Seas the day

Morning all.  Over at Cardz4galz this morning we have the new theme of 'Seascape' for you.  I tend to think of those type of cards as easier for the guyz than the galz but here goes.


I have tonnes of these toppers left from an old Hunkydory pad but very few of the matching papers.  I found a pink spotty paper from a different pad and used it with what I had left of the seashell paper.  If that wasn't girlie enough for you I went with 'happy birthday princess' for a sentiment.  

I hope you will pop over and join in the fun.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great girly card love all the pink, cute topper and little turtle.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this beauty Dawn - it looks like an illustration out of a fairy tale book! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete