Friday 9 February 2024

I do

 Hello all.  It's fashionable for the bride to be late to her wedding so I'm reasoning that, being a few hours late, I can be late for my theme of 'Weddings' over at the Alphabet Challenge.  The real reason is much more mundane and has to do with life on the water when you are on a flood warning and making sure you've got fuel, water etc.  


I like how this turned out and, as the heart cut an outline at the same time, I've done something similar on another card.  So I've got a twofer in my stash of cards.  Keep your eye out as I may post it in the future.  

Please pop over and take a look at the inspiration.  The DT have excelled themselves.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. that's so lovely Dawn! Hope you came through the flood warning unscathed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and delicate Dawn! Being on a flood warning sounds like the kind of adventure you may not need... wishing you well! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding cards are always hard for me to do. Yours came out beautiful. Hope all is well over there and no extra flooding came your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete