Friday 11 September 2020

Lovely Ladybird

 Morning all.  We have come to the letter L over at The Alphabet Challenge and we would like to see your Ladybirds (ladybugs) please.  I have several images with Ladybirds on them.  Mainly from Bugaboo and 2 Cute Ink.  After much deliberation I decided to go for one that I can't find in the 2 Cute Ink Shop. Typical isn't it.  Do not despair however, Heidi has several very cute ladybirds available. 


Once I'd decided on the image the rest was pretty simple.  Lots of dots and circles in red white and black. I did add a little sunshine and a couple of clouds to create more of a scene for my image.  Not sure it's quite me but it did turn out more or less how I'd imagined it.  
Ok, over to you.  Let's see those ladybirds.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

 

8 comments:

  1. Love the background you created for your adorable ladybird,a fun card Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such a cute card with your ladybird, Dawn! Love the adorable image and the background as well as all of the fun elements are perfectly done. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the ladybird is sunbathing - great colours and card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little ladybug, adorable card!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How terrifically cute! Ladybugs just make the world a happier, sweeter place, if you ask me.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete