Friday 25 September 2020

A Mouse with a Martini - Oh My!

 Morning all.  Today we have a fun new challenge over at The Alphabet Challenge.  We have arrived at the letter M and Meg has given us the option of 'anything beginning with M'.  Off I popped to my stash of printed digi images for something to fit.  And, Bingo, I hit the jackpot.  A mouse in a martini glass.  This was one of the very first digital images I every got (sadly, Phindy's Place is no more). I found some happy birthday backing paper and coloured the image to compliment it. I even added a little spectrum noir sparkle pen to glitz it up a bit.


I added some blue gems and a little birthday banner and I love it.  OK, let's see what you have that begins with M.  Pop over to see what the design team has for you.  You really won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x



8 comments:

  1. love the fun Birthday card you created, the mouse in the martini glass is fabulous, love your layout too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, such a fun image and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Dawn, this card is adorable and you detailed it perfectly! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mouse and a martini, how fun, cute card Dawn!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mouse sure looks comfy in his martini!! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK - you have hit this Double “M” design out of the park! The little mouse image is so cute and the way you have combined the pattern papers in the layout is fantastic! I REALLY like this card!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious card and image - its gorgeous. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo charmingly sweet and fun! Aww - cheers!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete