Thursday 10 September 2020

Buttons and Bows (Just the sort of stuff I don't really use much)

 Morning all. A challenging challenge for me this morning.  We would like your 'buttons and bows' over at Cardz4galz.  Buttons and bows - not something you will see me use often.  That is not to say that I haven't got tonnes of both.  Of course I have!  I just haven't got a clue what to do with them.  So, having rooted around in my craft room (I am trying to use stuff I've got lying about) I came across a fancy circle that's been in my bits box for ages. I'd cut a further circle in it to make it look like a bib and that's as far as I got.  Whoopee, I could now get rid of it - along with some of my millions of buttons and bows.



I picked a scrap of pretty pink paper and flung it all together. I used some tiny white flowers to finish off the corners as my buttons were really tiny and looked lost.  I left them to feature on the bib with a pink bow and a sentiment panel.  I'm really pleased to have used mostly scraps on this card.  Now, what do I do with all the rest of this stuff.

Please pop over to the blog and give me some inspiration.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I am like you no idea what to do with all those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful idea to turn your scallop circle into a bib Dawn, a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to use your scallop for a bib!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, great use of snippets. i have enough buttons to open a shop😁 Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card Dawn, a great idea to use your scalloped circle to create a bib.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to make the circle look like a bib - love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! What a sweet baby card, Dawn. Love that you fashioned from bits and bobs, too. THAT'S creative genius at work! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet! Those wee pink buttons are, if you'll pardon a rather on-the-nose expression here, cute as a button. :D

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete