Tuesday 8 September 2020

Monochrome madness for boyz

 Morning all.  We have a fresh new challenge for you this morning over at Cardz4guyz.  We did monochrome for the galz a few weeks ago and now it's time to do the same for the guyz.  I have to say, monochrome is so much easier for guy card.  I chose blue for a colour scheme and cars for a theme.  Simples!


Mum needed a card for a friend who's a driving instructer and this fit the bill perfectly.  I'm not sure how he'll feel about being called an old wreck but mum liked it.  The stamps are an old set by Kanban. I've had them for years but never really got much use out of them.  I may do some more like this.  It was very quick and simple to do.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.  

Love Dawn x


6 comments:

  1. A super masculine make Dawn, great stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout,a great guy card

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I snorted out loud when I saw this card! IT'S AWESOME! Love that sentiment!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card Dawn, I love that sentiment!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant - love it. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a charming, smile-inducing card - and a terrific reminder to us all of just how lovely and instantly impactful monochromatic designs can be.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete