Friday 23 October 2020

The Old Ones are the Good Ones

 Good Morning all.  We have a new challenge today over at The Alphabet Challenge and it's one of mine.  I have chosen the topic of 'O for Old Folk'. 

I have so many options for this topic and some inspiring old folk of my own.  They can be such fun.  It's the 'old enough to know better but young enough to not care' mentality. I fully intend to grow old disgracefully. 



I went with Mobility Malcom from Dr Digi. There are a whole section of oldies on his site.  I always have such fun with these sorts of images.  I started off with a red, white and blue idea in my head but ended up with more red, white and grey.  Oh well, grey fits the theme doesn't it.

OK, over to you.  Lets see your old folk please. We are in tier 2 lockdown here at the moment and I can't get to see my old folks.  This could be the bit of light relief I need to keep me going until I can go and see them again. Luckily dad can still tell me his rubbish jokes down the phone.


Mum and Dad are always up for a laugh.

Thanks for reading.  

Love Dawn x



8 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, such a fun image and great design.
    A fabulous photograph, I agree with you wholeheartedly, lets grow old disgracefully.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fun card in bold red,love the fabulous image,your card and the great pic of your parents. I am so lucky to have sons who won't let me grow old

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Dawn, you always make me smile. Love that fun "young" couple! Your card made me smile as well. That's the ride that I will finally feel safe using! Great coloring!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! Perfect card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image - it looks exactly like my 95-year old father-in-law on his racing scooter! This is a wonderful card and I agree with you - disgracefully is best! Take care!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This card is so cute Dawn, I love that fun image! What an awesome picture of your parents.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic fun card, love the layout. Emmax

    ReplyDelete