Thursday 22 October 2020

Wreathed in Autumn Splender

 Thank you to all the entrants in my Retro themed Cardz4glaz Challenge.  I was really pleased with the entries we had and it was nice to see so many ways in which you all interpreted the 'retro' theme.  

Time to move on and, as hinted at in my previous post, the new theme is 'Fall/Autumn' but we don't want halloween cards thanks. Remember the wreath I messed up from earlier this week. Well, I decided wreaths are more a girl thing anyway and cut it again.  This time I got the size right. I stencilled a leafy looking pattern onto a shaped card base and added my simple wreath over the top. I stamped my sentiment and added a bit of bling but it needed something else.  It didn't look girly enough to me. Time for a bit of cuteness.


I coloured the cute acorns from 2 Cute Ink (sorry, I can't find them in the shop) and added them to the leaves. There, that's much better.  A bit of cuteness to cheer things up a bit.

Anyway, over to you.  Let's see your girly autumn cards please. If you pop back tomorrow I promise it won't be autumnal.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. your adorable acorns were the perfect finishing touch to your beautiful autumnal card Dawn. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little acorns against this Fall-like background :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Dawn, lovely Autumn colours and cute acorns.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn - You are rocking the fall/autumnal cards this season!!!! This one is fantastic with those cute little acorns! I do love this warm color palette and you have added just the right amount of stenciling! I really like this one!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous autumn card, I love the rich colors!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete