Tuesday 6 October 2020

CAS for a Guy - Oh Balls

 Morning all.  I can't believe how quickly the last two weeks have gone.  I had such a brilliant time checking out the entries for my Dragons or Dinosaurs theme but it's time for a new challenge so we have to move on. Julie has chosen the theme of Clean and Simple over at Cardz4guyz. Thanks Julie!  What am I going to do for this one?

I decided that a sports theme would be a good idea. We are talking a 'guy' card after all. I chose this digital stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and laid the balls out carefully with the sentiment before printing them off. I carefully coloured the images in an attempt to create a one layer card.  Then the orange bled out and ruined that idea.  Oh Balls! 

Take two - cut out the sentiment and the balls and arranged them around a blended circle. Et Voila. What a save.



I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out in the end. My track record for remembering birthdays is really poor (unless my mum remembers to remind me) so I'm sure this will come in handy at some point. Don't worry Tyler (my nephew) mum reminded me it's your birthday on Monday.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  The design team have some fabulous inspiration for you.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x



7 comments:

  1. Love reading the stories behind your cards Dawn,love your sense of humour,a brilliant card for a guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Birthday card Dawn, a super CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic masculine card Dawn, I love the design and that fun sentiment!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Nice Save! Love all of the circles in this design layout! You sound like me - I have a monthly birthday calendar that I print out and then I still don’t get the cards out on time!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an instantly smile inducing greeting. Who could possibly be cross if you missed their b-day with a card this fun?

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a birthday list printed out for our family and still miss birthdays!!! Grrr!! The struggle is real but I love this sporty guy card!!

    ReplyDelete