Monday 26 October 2020

Where there's a Will there's a way.

 Morning all.  We have a brand new challenge for you today over at Make My Monday. We would like to see your 'Masculine' cards please. 

Where to start?  I am still on a stash busting mission so I had a look through the digistamps I had printed out.  I bought a stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil such a long time ago.  I think it may have been retired but Mo has some brilliant male images if you need some inspiration.  I bought this one on a whim and I've never been sure what to use it for.  I really had to have it as it's called 'Will'.


Just look at him.  Such a stroppy little fella.  I have a Will of my own.  Thankfully, he's not often stroppy but that's the reason I had to have this little Will. Once I'd coloured him in and cut him out I added him to a stencilled background.  I'd already printed the sentiment from my computer.  I matted him on some backing paper and added to a card base.  I had to have a bit of bling 'cause I can't help myself.

Just in case you were wondering - here's my own Will.

Don't tell him I added his picture or I will get into trouble.  Luckily, he doesn't read my blog.

Ok, over to you.  Time to see your masculine cards.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x




9 comments:

  1. A fantastic Mo image Dawn, He doesn't look old enough to care about another birthday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image, beautifully coloured. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how funny! I had a nephew that was exactly like that - he wanted to stay 4! LOL Your card is so cute! The stencil is wonderful as the background. I really need to know more of that. Your "secret" is safe with me, Dawn! Have a great week and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Love this sentiment! This is a great image on a wonderful masculine card! I too, have a Will - he's a carrot-topped teenage nephew and very mischievous! It must be the name? Take care!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great image by Mo. She has the best digis!! Your sentiment is great too!! My kids don't even know I have a blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute card Dawn, I love that image and fun sentiment, the lightly stenciled background looks awesome!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything is OK in your world - I was a bit concerned after the last comment you left for me! Take care and I’m thinking about you!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ok really hun. Stuff gets to me occasionally and I just withdraw a bit. Considering what's going on in the world I am blessed compared to a lot of people. Thanks for your concern. Love Dawn x

      Delete
  8. Fantastic fun card and image, love your sentiment too. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete