Tuesday 20 April 2021

It Wheelie is a Guy Thing

 Morning all.  Are you all ready for a new Cardz4guyz Challenge. This one is so perfect for the men in your life.  We want to see your 'Wheels' projects please.  Absolutely anything with wheels.  Check out the design team.  There's at least one wheel I guarantee you haven't thought of.  

I've got so many images that I could have used for this one.   In the end I went for this really old image from Splashcraft.  It just seemed perfect.  I printed it pretty large as I've run out of smaller square card blanks.  Everything is 8x8 at the moment.  It also meant I could get rid of some of my larger sheets of backing paper.  I kept it fairly simple.  What do you think.


I am really pleased with how the colouring turned out on this one. Occasionally I look at something I've coloured and think 'I can do this colouring lark'.  Then the next image proves me wrong!

Anyway, over to you.  Let's see your wheelie lovely projects please.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


8 comments:

  1. A super masculine make Dawn, a great image and papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be pleased with the coloring...perfection!! Great card for our new "wheels" challenge!! I love that you used just the front wheel of the motorcycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully coloured image Dawn,love your choice of colours for your papers,a fabulous masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is fab hun & I love the fact your making larger cards. I do like a bigger canvas to work on!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine card Dawn, gorgeous coloring and layout!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stellar design! Love the classic, eye-catching colour palette and the equally captivating mix of patterns.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this, fantastic design and layoutx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - I love the paper pattern play! It really fits with the image! This is a great masculine card!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete