Tuesday 6 April 2021

Ink Credible Art

 Morning all.  I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend.  Back to normal this morning but, before I go to work, let's check out the new challenge at Cardz4guyz.  Pamela would like us to use something new from your stash.  Now, if that isn't an excuse to go shopping I don't know what is.  To be fair, I didn't need to go shopping as I already had a lovely stamp set that Mum and Dad gave me for my birthday and I hadn't had chance to ink yet.  I totally fell for the cute art work from Tracey Hey and I will be getting more of her stamps in the future.  I regularly visit Kuni's Bastelblog as she often joins our challenge and it was her cards that led me to discover Tracey's stamps.  If you need inspiration please check out her blog.  You won't be disappointed.


Isn't he the cutest?  I really enjoyed colouring him and, once I'd finished, I decided to leave him be.  I really don't think he needed any adornment.  I just love his cute little boots.

OK, now let's see what you've got new in your stash.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


9 comments:

  1. This is adorable Dawn, such a sweet card - I love Kuni's blog, her cards are fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, love the card. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the most adorable critter,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...you rocked our newest challenge!!! And that coloring is fantastic...I think I tell you that often!! I am a little jealous of your coloring talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww he is so cute Dawn, love that image and fun sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is soooo gorgeous. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. He’s so cute and this is an amazing CAS card! Isn’t it amazing that sometimes all you need is a great image and a lot of white space to make the perfect card! Love this one! Take care!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh I see a Tracey Hey stamp!! I had never heard of her until recently when I saw her stamp sets at Hobby Lobby over here. She has some really cute ones. I Just wish Hobby Lobby sold them all, not just 6 sets. Your card is super cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet, charming card. Love the text on the cute panda's paintbrush. I totally want a set of real paintbrushes that look like that. :)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete