Monday 29 March 2021

Wishing you all a Blessed Easter

 Morning all.  We have a very seasonal Challenge for you over at Make My Monday.  We would like to see your 'Easter or Spring' projects please.  Easter has sort of surprised me this year.  Still being in lockdown means I have to book a place at Church on Sunday so I've only been going occasionally to give everyone a chance at the limited spaces.  Watching on-line isn't the same as being there and, as we have no hymns, it doesn't seem seasonal.  Oh well, I can still create an Easter card or two.


I was digging around in my digi stamp folders for an Easter image and I found this one from Crafts-u-Print.  I can't even remember buying it so I've no hope of finding it again to link it.  Sorry.  I did enjoy colouring it though.  You can't really tell from the photo but the rays of sunshine are all sparkly from a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I mounted it on some Easter backing paper with a twist of ribbon behind.

Whether you celebrate Easter or just want to create a spring themed card I hope you have a blessed week and I look forward to your creations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, i bet when the light hits the sparkle it really comes to life. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see the sparkle beautifully when you enlarge the card,a beautiful Easter card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super Easter card Dawn, a lovely image and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Easter card Dawn, love that beautiful image and fabulous background paper!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Dawn, what a beautiful Easter card! I just love the depth of colors you did. Sorry that you are feeling the effects of Covid on your special holiday. Just do whatever you CAN do to make it special. I learned from all of this that our religious holidays should come from within. Traditions are nice but now you can celebrate the true essence of the day. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Easter card. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Dawn!! Happy Easter to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant, eye-catchingly lovely card.

    Happiest Easter wishes from my heart to yours, Dawn.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty Easter Card! I love that background paper and the simple image is perfectly colored! Lovely!
    Hugs- Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete