Thursday 25 March 2021

A Cup of ...

 Morning all.  Are you ready for a new Cardz4galz challenge.  We want to see you 'Tea/Coffee' projects please.  Now, for a tea drinker I have surprisingly few items to use for this one.  I suppose it's because I don't send cards to myself.  However, as Will is a coffee addict I don't have to worry.  I have tonnes of stuff for coffee.




My stash busting lead me to an old background that I'd created that had been hanging around forever.  I layered it onto craft cardstock.  I then used a stencil from Funky Fossil (yes, I am obsessed with their stencils at the moment) and stenciled the images and words.  I cut the panels with a stitched die. On the largest panel I stamped the coffee mug from the Altenew set Coffee with a Splash.  I stuck the largest panel on first and arranged the others around it.  I'm quite pleased with this one.  I can see me using the stamp and stencil together again.

Time for you to join in the fun.  Please pop over and see what the DT have created to inspire you.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. Very effective Dawn - love the colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design! So true about rarely sending cards to oneself. Honestly, perhaps we card makers should do just that every now and then.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super Coffee themed card Dawn, a great stencil and perfect coffee colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I LOVE this panel look and the monochromatic palette really complements the coffee theme! This one is great!
    Take care! Hugs - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete