Monday 1 March 2021

Masculine Monday

 Morning all.  I'm sorry you didn't seem to enjoy my emergency services theme over the last fortnight.  Hopefully, today's Make My Monday topic will be more appealing.  We would like to see your 'Masculine' projects please.  I always enjoy these cards more than I like to admit.  For a start off you can get away with some fun images.  I have loads and most of the 'male' themed ones seem to come from Dr Digi's House of Stamps.  I had real fun colouring this one for my card.


I'm not sure who I would give it to as most of our friends have scooters.  I suppose I could have used a scooter image as, although you can buy this stamp on it's own, I bought the whole transport set.  I added it to some paper that matched my colour choices and popped on some die cut spanners.  I hope you like it.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  For those who struggle with cards for the boys the design team have some lovely inspriation.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

9 comments:

  1. A brilliant image and card love the sentiment,it made me smile this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super masculine make Dawn, a great image and fun spanner embellishments.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, this card just makes me smile! That image is such fun - can't imagine anyone not liking it! Your coloring is wonderful! Hope you have a great week and please stay safe! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic male card - the image is brilliant. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine card Dawn, I love that fun image and it's colored beautifully!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! I think I'm going to adopt this wonderful sentiment for every b-day I have henceforth.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, love this image. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic fun card and image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete