Tuesday 9 March 2021

Terrible Teens

 Morning all.  Thank you for the lovely entries in my 'Thinking of You' challenge.  I loved the different inspiration in the gallery.  It's so nice to see other people's ideas for such a difficult type of card.  Anyway, it's time for a new Cardz4guyz Challenge and, this week, we are thinking of the 'Teens'.  We want to see projects for the teenagers in your lives.

Well, if you've been following my blog, you will be aware that I'm on a stash busting mission.  This challenge gave me an opportunity to use a digi stamp I've had printed out for years. I'm afraid I can't give credit for it as I deleted the file by accident years ago.  This was my first purchase of a digital stamp set and it was long before I figured a way to store and index them.  I think the folder got lost in some digital paper files before I backed everything up to memory stick.  When I changed computers I deleted a load of stuff and I think this set must have been amongst them. 


You can tell how inexperienced I was.  I printed it on textured cardstock - although I quite like the effect it did bleed outside the image a little.  It's a good job I was fussy cutting it.  I'm not sure why I chose orange as a colour scheme.  It's a colour that I rarely choose. I'm glad I did though. I love how it's turned out.

Ok, let's see your Teenage cards for the boys please.

Thanks for reading

Love Dawn x


9 comments:

  1. Love the way your card came together Dawn,fabulous papers and image,love the orange colour theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer balls...boy does it take me back to my kids teenage years!! I kinda miss that!! Great card!! Way to go inspiring others as our new challenge goes live today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, a great image - perfect for a teenager.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripes behind him :). Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic teen card, the image is idealx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the orange on this one - it really is a great layout with the angled layers - it reminds me of a striped beach towel. Perfect design for a teenager!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome design! So often teens are, I find, the trickiest age group to design cards for - even when you know them and their interest well. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration. I'll be keeping it in mind the next time I whip up a greeting for a teenager.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! He looks so comfortable living on this great soccer card!

    ReplyDelete