Monday 15 March 2021

Babies

 Over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge today we would like to see your 'baby' projects.  Now, for some reason, I really struggle to make baby cards I'm happy with.  Oh well, it is a 'challenge' blog after all.  

I'm still trying to sort my craft room out - I know, it's a never ending task - and my hubby had put me some shelves up.  I've arranged all my old rubber stamps - remember them? - so I can see what I've got.  I'd decided to use a sweet stamp that I've only ever used once.  Well, then I remembered why I'd only used it once and why the wood mounted stamps went in a box in the first place. Needless to say my efforts went in the bin and I found a small wood mounted stamp that I could get a decent image from.


As this is going in my Church box and I don't know of any impending babies I chose to go with a neutral yellow and grey colour scheme.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out - bonus! Maybe I need to do several in all the colours, seeing as how I don't hate it.

Anyway, as I am always looking for inspiration for these types of cards please join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x



9 comments:

  1. A sweet card Dawn, such a cute image - I always live to regret sorting out my craft room, I can't find anything for months!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful baby card with a gorgeous image and paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sweet Dawn! I love gingham for a baby card and the colours work brilliantly. Good luck with the craft room organisation - as you say it's a never-ending task! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baby card, the image is so cute. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully sweet, beautiful card. Gingham + babies are a timeless match.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww such a cute baby card Dawn, I love the gorgeous yellow and gray colors!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Forever Friends bear, you can't go wrong with them on a baby card
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete