Friday 13 August 2021

Just one word

 Morning.  I absolutely love the recent entries for my Insect challenge  on The Alphabet Challenge Blog.  I was stunned by the variety on display.  However, we have to move on to the letter 'J' and 'J' is for 'just one word'. 

I recently bought an embossing folder that also cuts out part of the image.  I was testing it out for a wedding card I have been asked to create and I loved the panel it created. I chose to use it for this challenge as just adding the word would let the embossing shine.


I think this folder is going to get a lot of use.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful embossing folder,love the "cut out 'and die cut sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Dawn, it certainly is a super folder.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I love that embossing texture! It's so beautiful and makes the paper look like fabric! I never really used them a lot before this year and I'm kind of obsessed with them now! I'm slowly adding to my collection and they can be used in a lot of different way! Great way to frame this one-word challenge card! Love it! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, great textures. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love this embossed texture this brings to this card :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Dawn and fabulous embossing folder, I love how it cuts out some of the panel, very pretty!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete