Sunday 15 August 2021

Majestic Monochrome

 Morning all.  Time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  Tammy has chosen 'Monochrome' as a theme.  I usually go grey and white for this sort of thing but I stuck to simple Black and White for this stunning elephant stamp. It was a magazine freebie and I've been itching to use it.


Have you noticed all those beautiful little black gemstones.  Aren't they lovely.  And yes, they are there because I smudged the the ink on a pristine white panel!  Inky fingers always let me down.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


6 comments:

  1. A fabulous monochromatic card Dawn,black and white looks spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, a fabulous elephant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, realy love this image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and image. I have a habit of inky finger marks too! Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. A smudge only appears on clean, white designs, have you noticed that too, lol.
    The elephant image looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn - What A great monochromatic design! I love the way you layered this and it would make a wonderful card sketch! Great job - inky fingers and all!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete