Friday 27 August 2021

In a world where you can be anything, be kind

 Morning all.  Over at The Alphabet Challenge we are up to 'K for Kindness' and we would like you to use the word 'Kindness' on your creations.  As this was the case I needed a quote and, as I've said before, one of my favourite sites for quotes is Baer Design Studios on Etsy.  They didn't disappoint.  I found a beautiful set and chose to keep things very simple and let it shine.




I printed it pretty big and mounted it on a piece of 6 x 6 patterned paper.  Other than the layers and the hearts I left it alone.  I am really pleased with it.  Please be kind and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

9 comments:

  1. Love your wonderful sentiment,the background paper sets it off perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Have a good weekend. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Dawn! Love your sentiment and keeping it as the focal point of your card is perfect. I will check out your Etsy store since I love great sentiments. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Dawn, lovely papers and super sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that big sentiment on that pretty paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that wonderful sentiment Dawn and really gorgeous background paper!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and perfect sentimentx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn! This is a beautiful card! I love the simplicity and that sentiment marries perfectly with the pattern paper panel! This is awesome!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. And so is this absolutely lovely card. What a peaceful, elegant colour palette and entire design, Dawn.

    Many hugs & heartfelt thanks for your recent blog comments (they truly mean so much),
    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete