Thursday 9 September 2021

Knickers in a Twist - part two

 Would you believe it, I've done it again.  Today's Cardz4galz Challenge would love to see you use 'Stencils' on your projects.  Perfect, I've got a bamboo stencil I wanted to use.  I've also got some suitable backing paper and a topper with a guy practicing martial arts.  It looked fabulous all put together.  Not girly at all however.  I can't believe I've got my guyz and galz totally mixed up this week.  Oh well, that drawing board I keep going back to is getting some real hammer this week.

I had a quick flick through my stencils folder and pulled out a magazine freebie that I can't remember using before.  




I've just stenciled some worn lipstick distress ink on pink pearlised
cardstock and used some dies to finish it off.  I'm getting to be an expert at these last minute makes.  I even made three of this one as I had card stock spare.  

Right, time to see your GALZ projects.  I must remember the difference between my guyz and galz.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x 

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful congratulatory card Dawn,perfect for engagements,weddings and anniversaries,love the colours, cardstock and diecut you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I am sure the other card is wonderful as well. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dawn, love the tiny stenciled hearts, perfect 'love' card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt Dawn! But your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, the stencilled hearts are lovelyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet card Dawn, a lovely stencil and pretty pinks.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty! Worn Lipstick Distress Ink looks incredible on pearlized cardstock. I'm definitely tucking that knowledge away for future makes - particularly those for Valentine's Day.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete