Monday 27 September 2021

emBOSSING IT!

 I've got some catching up to do.  I've been away for a week but I'm back to work with a vengeance today.  As it's Monday we also start the week with a new challenge over at Make My Monday.  I did this one a couple of weeks ago so I didn't have to rush about.  We want to see 'Embossing' on your project please.  Wet or dry, it's up to you.  I, sort of, went for both.  I used a pretty embossing folder on some watercolour paper then I wet it through.  I dug out my old Twinkling H2Os - they haven't seen the light of day for years.  I just let pools of pink and purple seep through the water from the flower centers.


The edges on the embossed flowers did a good job of keeping the colour where I wanted it and I love the way it shimmers.  It took ages to dry and I just added a floral die cut and a stamped banner.  

OK, lets see your embossing projects please.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed background shimmers beautifully Dawn,it's perfect with the floral diecut

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Dawn, you have created a lovely background for your beautiful floral die cut.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card and colors Dawn, I love the shimmery embossed background!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much embossed goodness! Very pretty greeting, Dawn. The banner die is all kinds of gorgeous!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete