Friday 1 October 2021

Flora and Fauna for Christmas

 Well September just flew by in a hurry and I only just realised that today was 1st October and I needed to write my post. For today's Sparkles Christmas Challenge we would like to see 'flora and/or fauna' on your project.  I chose to throw in a bit of both. 


I'd fallen for this pretty set of papers when I saw them in The Works.  They'd only just gone on display and they didn't have many left so I think they are going to be popular.  I teamed the papers with a magazine freebie stamp set from last year.  I love how it turned out.

Now I'd better get off to work.  Please pop over to the blog for inspiration and join in the fun as we love to see your cards.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful combination of papers and image Dawn,your layout showcases everything perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this mix of papers on the one card :). Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet Christmas card Dawn, pretty papers and a lovely image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Dawn, I love that image and the beautiful papers, fantastic layout too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you have used your flora and fauna. They are indeed a fine set of papers, must look out for them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful holiday season greeting, Dawn. Love the layers, mix of patterned paper, and of course, the abundance of adorable foxes.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete