Thursday 21 October 2021

Pretty as a Princess

 Morning all.  We have a very girly challenge for you over at Cardz4galz this morning.  We also have a DT call for new designers guys.  If you've ever considered having a go at a DT position I can recommend this one.  Cazro's blog challenges are a lovely friendly place to join.  The regular members are a very friendly and helpful lot and can offer help and advice to guide you in gently.  

Anyway, did I mention a new girly challenge?  We would love to see a 'Princess', or several if you feel like it, on your projects this time. Told you it was girly!


I bought this cute set of digital stamps from Drawn by Krista on Etsy. It's got a princess, obviously, and the most adorable frog.  Anyway, this is what I did with it.  I had the added bonus of being able to use some scraps of paper I had in my leftovers pile so I'm really chuffed with this one.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous girly card in gorgeous shades of pink she's a cutie Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card Dawn, a lovely image and pretty colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous girly design. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Dawn, love all of the pink and that cute princess!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. And so you should be (chuffed), Dawn. This is such a cheerful, delightfully pretty greeting.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. And what a cute princess she is! Such cute images on that digi sight too. Thanks for posting it. I may find something there :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the leftovers! They match together perfectly! I love this princess image - sometimes they are way to sugary cute but I can tell she's got a big personality and I love the expression on her face!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete