Tuesday 5 October 2021

Autumnal Happy Birthday

 Morning all.  Are you ready for a new Cardz4guyz Challenge.  This time we are looking for 'Birthday Cards in an Autumnal Colour Palette' please.  Well it looks like getting the same autumn paper pad out again.  But wait, hang on, I've found an old Men's paper collection with some green and brown tones in.  Yipee!


I used gold card for matting and for my sentiment and some wooden embellishments I'd got hanging around.  I'm quite pleased with it and I got to use some old stash so it's a win, win card.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


6 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, great papers and I like the bold sentiment - a fabulous masculine make.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that Happy Birthday die...in gold against that green plaid...perfection!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "autumn colors birthday" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant masculine card in gorgeous colours,the papers are perfect with the bold birthday sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the whole design and the wood leaves a brilliant touch.Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous masculine card Dawn, I love the green & gold colors and that fabulous wood embellishment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine design! The colors are gorgeous and I love that wooden embellishment!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete