Thursday 7 October 2021

Oriental Express

 Over at Cardz4galz this week it's my choice of theme.  I had chosen a different subject originally but it wasn't popular with the DT and I like to give them something they can enjoy so I had to come up with something else pretty quick.  In the end I chose 'Oriental' for my theme.  Firstly, because I love the oriental style and, secondly, my Mother-in-law's birthday was coming up and, as she used to live in Japan, it's a go to theme for me.


I'd recently bought a deep blue and gold coloured oriental paper pad from The Works and, at the same time, I'd seen a pretty girly set too.  I lasted two whole days before I went back for it.  I have absolutely no will power.  I teamed up my cherry blossom paper with some teal card and used a very only digistamp from The Digistamp Boutique (now closed and much missed by me).  I absolutely love it.  In fact I made a spare.  Sometimes I have to make a spare if I really love a card, just so I can still see it once I've used one.  It's a bit like keeping the pretty papers so you can just look at them.

Please join in my challenge - or I won't have anything to comment on.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Your beautifully coloured image is beautiful Dawn,she's showcased perfectly by the gorgeous papers,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dawn, I love the pretty papers and sweet image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who likes to keep "Extras" around just to remind me of what I've made! I love this card sketch and have already saved it to my computer folder! I can see why you had no willpower this paper is so pretty and I love Asian/oriental inspired designs, too!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete