Friday 10 September 2021

Leaves it

 Morning all.  We have reached the letter 'L' over at The Alphabet Challenge and we want to see 'leaves' on your projects please.  Now, at this time of year autumn and autumn leaves are very popular on the challenge blogs and, although I love the time of year, I'm not a big one for autumn colours.  I searched through my massive paper stack and, unless you want to see a huge variation on one set of papers over the coming weeks, I struggled.  But leaves don't have to be autumnal do they?


Once I'd gotten over the autumn idea the rest just flowed really easily.  The leaf die was a cheap set from The Works and I used a Flora and Fauna stamp set that I'd just popped in my basket because it was small and cheap when I was purchasing some other stuff.  It seems I'm attracted to cheap!

OK, I'm sure you've all got more ideas than me when it comes to Leaves.  Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


8 comments:

  1. Love your fantastic card Dawn,the dies are with and your stamped image brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep you get leaves all year round, even in winter for the plants that pop up just for the winter months. Fantastic card and design, love the toucan. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little toucan and I think your leaves are perfect as they are!! Love that pierced background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, great dies and stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a card with a wow factor, it immediately caught my attention, I love both the toucan, the leaves and the pierced background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Dawn - that's such a cute toucan! I agree with you that leaves don't have to be autumnal and these ones are fab. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete