Wednesday 1 September 2021

'Stocking' up on Christmas Cards

 As it's the first of the month we have a brand new challenge for you over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  It's time to show us your Christmas Stockings. I have been giving all my old craft stuff a good rummage through and I found some decoupage sheets that a neighbour gave me several years ago.  It's amazing what you find in your stash when you start looking.  



It's not very clear on the photo but the panel behind the stocking has a lovely glittery patterned to it.  It's very Christmasy. I was a bit pushed for time so I did pretty much throw this together but I'm pleased with the result.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Totally adorable images,love the way the bear is peeking out of the stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This most certainly doesn't look like you just threw it together. It's absolutely fabulous and the focal image looks like it's popping off the page! Great card! XX Sue

    ReplyDelete