Tuesday 31 May 2022

Water, water everywhere

 Morning all.  Firstly, I would like to say how impress I was by the 'Wildlife' entries in last week's Cardz4guyz Challenge.  I struggled to pick just three winners and changed my mind several times.  Let's hope that our new 'On the Water' challenge inspires you as well. 


I know I've used these papers before but I absolutely love them and they go so well with the images I bought from Le Petite Market on Etsy.  The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion and I just finished it off with a bit of bling.  Simples!

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Great water inspired card and love the papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, I am loving these papers too!! Which vendor are they from?? Very nautical and I love all things nautical!! Way to go rocking our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You have indeed offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The papers are from someone called Make & Create. We get them from The Works or The Range over here. It's a huge 12 x 12 pad and it was only £4.

      Delete