Sunday 1 May 2022

Sentiment -al Christmas

 Morning all.  We want to see your 'Christmas Sentiments' on this month' s Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  This is my second attempt at this challenge as the first one ended in the bin.  It was one of those great ideas that just didn't translate.  I'm pleased I didn't go with it as I love the Christmas Tree die (I got it from The Works) I eventually used.  To be honest I think the backing paper and the smaller trees also came from The Works.  I really spend too much time and money in that shop.



I did cut a wavy border for my trees to stand on but you can't really see it much.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading


Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful tree diecut, love the paper and smaller diecut trees you teamed with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a beautiful card Dawn. Loving the tree dies too. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Works is a great shop for crafts -but last week went for a visit and was mainly toys so wonder if they are concentrating more online-saying that I did get two beautiful paper pads! Great Christmas card and love the sparkly trees
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - I like the text being inside the tree. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and finish. I only use the works online as don't have a store anywhere near me sadly, but then when i do order its a fairly big order to get free postage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and finish. I only used the works online as don't have a store near mex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very charming holiday season card! It is hard to believe there are scarcely seven months standing between us and next Christmas. Where, oh where, did the past five go? (And how to we get them back?! ;D)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete