Monday 23 May 2022

Feeling Fruity

 Morning all.  Today over at Make My Monday we would love to see 'fruit/veg' on your projects please.  Perfect, I just bought a magazine with the ideal stamp as a freebie.



It was such fantastic timing.  I bought the magazine on the way to the hairdressers and didn't actually think about how I would use the stamp and matching die.  Then I saw this week's theme.  

In order to get the colouring right I blended a few distress oxides onto a piece of card and positioned the stamp were I thought it looked right.  I did colour the leaf with alcohol markers as it didn't look right in the same ink and my greens are limited.  I can't believe how well the inking turned out.

Ok, over to you lot.  Pop over and see the DT cards.  They're fabulous.

Thanks for reading.


Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour tones Dawn,a great idea to stamp on a piece of card you had applied the inks too,the pears look good enough to eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card love the pears and perfect colouring-as you say pearfect timing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the soft muted colors on the pears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, a great idea to use your inks to colour your pears.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete