Friday 20 May 2022

D is for die cuts

 Morning all.  Thanks for all the entries into my 'cars' challenge. I enjoyed seeing the different cards.  Over at The Alphabet Challenge we are up to 'D for Die Cuts'.  The problem that I have is that I have so many of them.  In the end I was swayed by the fact that I had a paper pad I hadn't cracked into yet.  


I stencilled the background and backed one of my hexagons with some of the pretty paper.  I also fussy cut the bee from another sheet. I chose a sentiment because it fit into that gap.  Now I'm looking at it I wish I'd chosen a 'new home' sentiment.  I may have to do this one again.  I think it would make a lovely new home card.

OK, over to you lot.  Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful background and paper with the bee hive,hexagons were the perfect choice of diecuts to complete this beautiful card,I agree it would also make a wonderful new home card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete