Friday 6 May 2022

Carz

 Morning all.  It's my choice of theme for today's Alphabet Challenge so it's 'C for Cars'. I've always been a bit into motor sport.  I've gone off F1 lately but I do like rallying and also the touring car championship.  I did take a rally course years ago.  I will never make a rally driver but it taught me so much.  My husband also owned a rally car years ago and navigated for a friend who drove.  One of my first dates with Will was to a touring car race at Donnington park.  His dad was mortified that he'd taken me to a race meet.  I was as pleased as punch as I'd not been to a race in a couple of years.


A very long while ago Sandy Allnock was having car trouble and drew this cute digi to raise funds to pay the garage bill.  I love it.  I pretty sure it isn't still available.  It's just so cute!

Please pop over and join in the fun.  I need some entries to comment on.

Thanks for reading.


Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. A brilliant car and card loved reading about an early date with Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and love the cute card and your first date memory
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the fact that you are a petrol head. x The yellow will be perfect for hubby's little sports car. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, Dawn - that's such a cute image. I was a rallying fan in my past too, and did have a go a couple of times! Thanks for giving us such a great theme this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic fun card and image.

    ReplyDelete