Sunday 15 May 2022

Dramatic floral frenzy

 Morning all.  Thanks to everyone who joined in my Animal Print theme over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  However, we must move on and this month we are looking for a 'floral frenzy'.  Here's mine.


Yes, I know I said I wasn't buying anymore papers but these were so pretty and really dramatic and I have no will power!  I used one of the floral patterned papers and one of the cut aparts.  I was stuck for a bit as to how to make it more me.  I decided to use the two larger floral images on the front cover of the paper pad to decoupage the corner bit.  After that it was just a sentiment (also cut out of the front cover) and a bit of bling.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


6 comments:

  1. LOve the beautiful P.paper and the decoupaged flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold paper and fabulous decoupage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and papers, love the colours. There is always too much new stash to tempt us with:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Dawn, pretty papers and the fussy cut flowers look fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant beauty, Dawn! Though I doubt this will come as a surprise (LOL), dark florals are my very favourite type of flower pattern (in just about any context both inside and out of the paper crafting world).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete