Monday 25 April 2022

Get Me! Voluntarily doing a fun fold

 Morning all.  I was so impressed by the Washi Tape entries to my Make My Monday challenge.  Thanks to all who joined in.  I have nicked a few of your ideas.  Anyway, over to this week's challenge which is 'Happy Birthday'.  I was experimenting with a card order for a friend and was trying to size up a Z fold card. Well that went pear shaped fairly quickly so I went for a normal card for that one.  I did, however, leave me with a couple of smaller card bases that worked well so I dug through my scraps and a couple of pre cut circles and slung them all together.


I'm pretty pleased with the result to be honest.  I will say this for fun fold cards, they do use up quite a few scraps.  I can see me doing more of these.  Oh good grief.  Have I finally become a convert.  Debbie Mageed, you have a lot to answer for!  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous fold Dawn,love your papers and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying different folds too and have a couple as a GD at Creative Creases next month,and yes I agree useful for using up scraps too.Love your card and P.papers -great fold too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Dawn, lovely bright colours and great fold.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you doing different fun fold cards. I love to make them but I don't make them too often. I always love the end result though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye-catchingly terrific design! Don't you just love it when elements of a project that goes south can still be salvaged and turned into end results that you pleased as punch about?

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete