Tuesday 5 April 2022

Hubby's first love

 Morning all.  Today, over at Cardz4guyz, we are looking for texture on your projects please.  I was thinking about how I was going to do this one yesterday as my husband, Will, tiled my mum's kitchen.  He's a plumber by trade and does quite a lot of tiling for work.  We've been helping mum update her kitchen and, thankfully, we are on the last leg.  Just the grouting to do now.  I was watching him yesterday and musing as to how much tile adhesive looked like my texture paste.  I couldn't think of a way to add tiles to the card so I went with his first love of Coffee instead.  

 


I used an old stamp from Altenew to add the coffee rings and splashes - and I will add that he's far to conscientious to stick his mug down like that - and popped up the mug when it was dry.  I'm pretty sure he does love me more than the first cup of coffee but I won't push my luck and ask him.

Please pop over and see how the DT have added texture to their projects.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. Of push came to shove my hubby would hopefully pick me over coffee Dawn,love this fabulous textured masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Love the tile work inspired texture...fantastic!! Way to go inspiring those who decide to play along with our new "add texture" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea and great way to add texture and personalise at the same time-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the textures. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific use of texture and celebration of nature's original energy drink. :D

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genius idea, very creative. You can use left over tile grout and polyfiller as texture paste. Emmax

    ReplyDelete