Friday 15 April 2022

Going Wild with Animal Print

 Morning all.  Yet again it's my turn to choose a topic - this time for Sparkles Monthly Challenge - and once again I can't remember why I picked it.  Anyway, 'Animal Print' is what I will be looking for when I visit your blogs and choose the winners.  I used some stripes of paper from a recent purchase that has leopard spots on it. I wasn't sure what to do once I'd put it together but one of the cut aparts had a large sentiment on it so I fussy cut around it.


The sentiment says it all really.  You need to 'go wild' and create something for me to have a look at.  Please pop over and see what the DT have created and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning card! I love how you combined the animal print cardstock, it looks amazing with the gold 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy April! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all that gold! Great take on the animal theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and wonderful animal prints on this card. I love the fussy cut sentiemnt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eye-catching, thoroughly fantastic design. I am a HUGE fan of metallics, so the abundance of gold here wins all the more points with me.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete